Pages

Monday 19 March 2018

Tennis-Kiwisports

Tennis-Kiwisports 

1.What problems did you encounter while you were at kiwisport? How did you solve them? problems I faced today at kiwisport was when we had to serve to the person diagonal from me .
  1. How do you feel about Kiwisport this week? I felt happy about kiwi sports because It was fun.


2. What parts of it did you like? why? The part I liked was when I got to serve because it was very fun and cool it helps me learn how to serve and what it would look like if we had a tournament in real life

3. What parts of it did you dislike? why? The part I disliked was when when we had to swap over with home group 2 I why I disliked this was because I wanted to play Tennis longer.

4. What did this weeks lesson tell you about yourself and how you learn? This weeks lesson told me about myself was that If I just try I can do it and how I learnt was by practising more

5. What would you like to spend more time on during kiwi sports? what I would like to spend more time on is learning how to serve more and hitting the ball when it comes to me

6. Whats one thing that you have seen your classmates during kiwisports that you would like to try next time
is to serve more better.


No comments:

Post a Comment