Pages

Tuesday 20 March 2018

Self Defense poster




Last week we had our last self defense session and today we had to write a poster about why self defense is important and at leat 2 things we leanrt self defense here is my poster what I learnt was how to kick in the shin and how to punch in the right places like for example  if a man or women  were to come up to me and try and do something that is uncomfortable to me I would 1. scream for help 2. Tell 


an adult I trust and 3. fight back I think self is important because we can know when to fight back when someone tries to hurt you then you would know what to do thank you for reading hope you have learnt alot from my self defense relfections don't forget to leave comments down below never know maybe one day someone will come to your school and teach you self defense it might be a lady it might be a 


man you never know but just promise me one thing that is that you blog what you learnt and what days you learnt it on if it was for boys or girls or maybe both just blog it great to see others blog once again thank you for reading I will make sure to keep blogging about lots and lots of things. 


No comments:

Post a Comment