Pages

Thursday 1 March 2018

PAT Test

PAT Test  



WALT: take a test on Maths 
Image result for times table sign
Image result for a pencil line

Good Morning Viewers Today we  a test on maths the test that we did is called the PAT test it is a test for the older Students  you can do the PAT. 


Here are some  Questions that I will answer  

1. What types of questions did you find easy?
The types of questions I found easy were the number Questions and equations. 

2. what types of questions did you find Challenging? 
The types of questions I found challenging were  the ones where you have a box and then you have to fill out the boxes and write the answers and also the ones where you have to give an example of the answer.  

3. what do you think you can Improve on in your maths 

I think I need to ask for help more and Another thing I need to work on is 
practising  my maths more.



No comments:

Post a Comment