Pages

Sunday 8 April 2018

Kia ManawaaTalent show -Reflection

Talent Show 
CAMP FUNDRISER -Thursday 5th Of April  


How I felt 
what I felt Before the show Before the show I felt Nervous But then all that changed During the show I felt happy But that changed too After the show I felt Excited  and Amazed to be Peforming in the talent show we had lots of things to Sell see Smell and Hear 

Song we danced to 
The song we danced is known as the Joewanna song which is a I think a Tongan Remix after we performed our dance everyone clapped and shouted Yayyyyy!!! 

Gerenal Fiyah!!

Last Night at our talent show none other than  Gerenal Fiyah came to our talent show to perform he sang his well known songs Love and affetion and here to stay he gave a shoutout to Two people from our school He even told us to sing with him that was fun and AMZAING I could not wait to hear him sing and better Yet I got to see him in real life 

People in my group 

The people  In my group were

Monita 
Fine
Paitence 
Wally-Mei
Perenara
Suave 
Lofa 
Mahara 
And Last but not least (Angel)


Things we had to sell at the talent show 

At our talent show we sold Cakes cupcakes drinks and many more

Why we had the Talent show 
We had the talent show to fundrise for camp this year in term 4 we had to this fundriser because 




No comments:

Post a Comment