Pages

Sunday 8 April 2018

Tennis/Volleyball Reflection

Today as usual we had Kiwisports and insted of cricket we had volleyball we didn' t have photos today because we forgot to 


take some but I found some photos of tennis and volleyball before I go on today was our last day of kiwisports #Tennis lets move on. 


How did you feel about kiwisport this week ? (Why) I felt Happy and Excited because I learnt lots of new things today 


What parts of it did you like ? Parts that I liked was learning how to play volleyball 

What parts of it do you need to work on ? I need to work on serving and working on not talking to my friends 
What did you learn about volleyball this week ? Something I learnt about volleyball this week was how to serve the ball.

Name at least 2 things you need to improve on in volleyball Something I need to improve on in volleyball is serving more 

No comments:

Post a Comment