Pages

Thursday 12 April 2018

Hoildays!!!!!Last Day Of School

Plans for the school Hoildays 



As you know it is the last day School and the hoildays are coming up which the best time of all  where you can spend with oyur family and friends you get do what ever you and be WORK FREE!! in the hoildays think im going to get my nails with my older Sisters and my Mum


I also think im going to get my hair done also go to the movies with brothers spend some time with my family that I hardly ever spend time with like my Dad and his family like my Grandparents I would also like to spend time with Aunties and Uncles overseas


Something else I would like to do during the hoildays is go out with my family and catch up with people that I haven't spent time with in ages 

That's all thanks for raeding bye untill next time 

No comments:

Post a Comment