Pages

Wednesday 14 June 2017

Technology reflection

Hello  i am going to talk about Technology Remember how i told you that every Thursday we go to Tamaki college to Have Technology Well today we went back To tamaki college for Technology  Today Just to let you know My technology Teachers Name is Mr Grundy He is A funny teacher he To make things with Wood But anyway Today in technology some people were using Wood and some people were still drawing their Designs For Them to Build with The wood Something i did good today In technology Was that i tried My best to get my Work Done on time And Something I could work on Not chatting to My Friends And doing more work in Technology Thankyou for taking Your time to read This
Every thursday this is what we are going to do So Please leave a comment on blog if you like my  reflections

No comments:

Post a Comment