Pages

Sunday 8 April 2018

Volleyball Reflection

Volleyball Reflection
WALT: Work on our volleyball skills 

1.List at least 4 rules of volleyball 

1. 6 players on the court at all times
3 in the back 3 in the front 

2. Maximum of 3 hits per side 

3. player may not hit the ball twice in succession 

4. Ball may be played off the net during a volley and on a serve 

What did you learn about your volleyball skills 

what I learnt about my volleyball skills how to serve behind the yellow line 

What did you do well ? what do you need to work on ?
Something I did well was when I sereved the ball it was so 

powerful that It went over the net for the other person could hit the ball something I need to work on is learning how to hit the ball when it's coming Towards me 

Why is communication & teamwork so important 
Communication & Teamwork is important because if you don't work as a team you could lose a point 

and communication is important because if one of your team memebers are not paying attetion then you could warn them and say hey the ball coming 

Name at least two players today that you think did well Why ? 

Two players that I think did well Today was 
My friend Monita and My Aunty Bianna


No comments:

Post a Comment